There is no shortage of HEPA filters on the market since they’re used in a wide range of industries. But if you can’t find these, you can even use a new vacuum cleaner filter. In each of these cases, you would simply cut the filter to fit the shape of the mask’s pocket.
To disinfect the mask - wash the mask separately every day at high temperature. It will slightly shrink during the first washes as our masks are produced from not pre-washed linen. As well as iron the inside part of the mask with iron at maximum heat.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide bespoke custom-made service at no additional cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have.
How does it work?
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will provide you with the quote.
- The production of the linens will take between 6-8 weeks after the full payment was done for the order.
How much is it?
Minimum order is one full set per colour and per model and customisation is free:
- Two same size pillowcases
- Duvet cover
- Fitted sheet
Why there is a minimum order?
Every new product is very labour intense process that adds many additional hours to the production, as every custom order goes though production cycle:
- Production manager has to calculate the consumption of the fabric and prices
- Prepare detailed layouts and specifications
- Cutting department has to cut the fabrics accordingly to the new drawings
- Sewing department finishes the product accordingly to the specifications
We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
What else can I order?
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: email@example.com