Billerbeck Swiss Dream 3-Kammerkissen Pillow
Softshell and supportive core - the combination and processing of the outer and inner cushions allow a restful sleeping atmosphere. The outer pillow is filled with large fluffy goose down, which makes the pillow cuddly soft with its extra volume. The inner pillow is filled with durable high-tech fiber filling that provides ideal support for the neck and head. The filling is wrapped in a hydrophilic and breathable cotton cover material for optimal moisture regulation.
Production of sleep quality Swiss Made. The Swiss Dream Down & Pillows are manufactured in the Swiss factory in Fischbach-Göslikon. Since 1921 Billerbeck has been producing high-quality bedding in Switzerland with a lot of passion, know-how, and the highest requirements according to Swiss standards.
Downpass certification The first-class goose down and feathers in all SWISS DREAM blankets and pillows come from certified down pass productions. The Downpass label guarantees that the down and feathers do not come from any live-plucking or foie gras production. The certification guarantees a controlled and traceable supply chain. The production and quality of the goose down and feathers are constantly checked by testing institutes.
Care & allergy sufferers This down pillow is suitable for allergy sufferers and has NOMITE® anti-mite protection. The pillow can be washed up to 60 ° C.
|Swiss Dream by billerbeck pillow 3-Kammerkissen CLC 90|
|50 x 70 cm
||110 g + 700 g
|65 x 65 cm||130 g + 840 g
|65 x 100 cm||200 g + 1300 g
Outside: 90% new, pure goose down, 10% feathers.
|Advantages:||Optimal moisture regulation|
|Washable:||60 ° C|
What is the difference between goose down and duck down?
Goose down is larger and stronger than duck down, which is why a duvet with 100 % goose down has a better fill power. The better quality is a result of the fact that geese are larger than ducks and generally have a longer life. Things you should pay attention:
- Goose down flakes is bigger than duck down flakes, which means: more fluffy and soft, lighter in weight, better isolation.
- There are different quality of goose downs that varies greatly - the size and the density. The bigger and more dense the goose down, the more fluffy your duvet or pillow. The difference can be huge.
- "Swiss made" - indicates that the downs undergo a special state-of-art cleaning process at billerbeck Switzerland factory, where they are treated in high temperature and all dust is removed. It takes hours and many different stages to prepare the down for billerbeck standard.
What does the percentage of feathers mean?
Feather provides support in a pillow and heaviness in a duvet. Feathers are flat and will not provide nearly as much fluff as what down will. Feathers also have a sharp shell, which will periodically stick out and poke you, causing some discomfort. If you’re not overly concerned about insulation, such as with pillows, personal preference will be the deciding factor.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide bespoke custom-made service at no additional extra cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have.
Minimum order is one full set per colour and per model and customisation is free:
- Two same size pillowcases
- Duvet cover
- Fitted sheet
Why there is a minimum order?
Every new product is very labour intense process that adds many additional hours to the production, as every custom order goes though production cycle:
- Production manager has to calculate the consumption of the fabric and prices
- Prepare detailed layouts and specifications
- Cutting department has to cut the fabrics accordingly to the new drawings
- Sewing department finishes the product accordingly to the specifications
We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
How does it work?
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will provide you with the quote.
- The production of the linens will take between 6-8 weeks after the full payment was done for the order.
What else can I order?
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: email@example.com