The innovative adjustable Dauny Capa Nature down pillow with a natural wool filling inside ensures long-lasting freshness.
Sheep's wool can absorb more than 30% of its own weight in moisture without it feeling damp and has a high self-cleaning effect.
You can adapt this CAPA WOOL cushion from Dauny to your individual needs or those of your guests. Thanks to the additional filling material, which is included, you can adjust the support force of the pillow easily and without great effort. The pillow is suitable for side and back sleepers.
For decades, Dauny has occupied a special place in the world of duvets and pillows both in Switzerland and abroad. Dauny has held a place among the leading international premium brands for duvets, covers, and pillows for more than 30 years.
In terms of material and workmanship, Dauny makes no compromises.
Dauny is produced in Switzerland and our strict quality controls are always according to Swiss criteria.
Care & allergy sufferers
This down pillow is suitable for allergy sufferers and has NOMITE® anti-mite protection.
|Dauny Capa Wool Kissen|
|50 x 70 cm
||130 g + 400 g
|65 x 65 cm||160 g + 169 g
|65 x 100 cm||250 g + 750 g
|100% cotton, hydrophilic and breathable, with zip closure.|
Outside: 100% pure, new goose down, white. Large cluster European top quality. Class I (European norm).
|Advantages:||Optimal moisture regulation|
|Washable:||The outer pillow can be washed separately at up to 60 °C, inner pillow not washable|
What is the difference between goose down and duck down?
Goose down is larger and stronger than duck down, which is why a duvet with 100 % goose down has a better fill power. The better quality is a result of the fact that geese are larger than ducks and generally have a longer life. Things you should pay attention:
- Goose down flakes is bigger than duck down flakes, which means: more fluffy and soft, lighter in weight, better isolation.
- There are different quality of goose downs that varies greatly - the size and the density. The bigger and more dense the goose down, the more fluffy your duvet or pillow. The difference can be huge.
- "Swiss made" - indicates that the downs undergo a special state-of-art cleaning process at billerbeck Switzerland factory, where they are treated in high temperature and all dust is removed. It takes hours and many different stages to prepare the down for billerbeck standard.
What does the percentage of feathers mean?
Feather provides support in a pillow and heaviness in a duvet. Feathers are flat and will not provide nearly as much fluff as what down will. Feathers also have a sharp shell, which will periodically stick out and poke you, causing some discomfort. If you’re not overly concerned about insulation, such as with pillows, personal preference will be the deciding factor.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide bespoke custom-made service at no additional cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have.
How does it work?
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at email@example.com
and we will provide you with the quote.
- The production of the linens will take between 6-8 weeks after the full payment was done for the order.
How much is it?
Minimum order is one full set per colour and per model and customisation is free:
- Two same size pillowcases
- Duvet cover
- Fitted sheet
Why there is a minimum order?
Every new product is very labour intense process that adds many additional hours to the production, as every custom order goes though production cycle:
- Production manager has to calculate the consumption of the fabric and prices
- Prepare detailed layouts and specifications
- Cutting department has to cut the fabrics accordingly to the new drawings
- Sewing department finishes the product accordingly to the specifications
We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
What else can I order?
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org