Billerbeck Swiss Dream duvet Caro 4-season
Swiss Dream by billerbeck - Swiss quality without compromise.
With the four-season cover you have the advantage of a one-time purchase and great flexibility. By combining two duvets of different thicknesses, you can enjoy a wonderful sleeping environment. Swiss Dream by billerbeck CLC 90 Caro 4-Saisons - is made of two separate duvets, that you attach together. So you get 3 duvets at once - a light summer duvet, mid-season duvet, and when stuck together - a warm winter duvet. A perfect duvet for all seasons.
In the case of a four-season quilt - also known as a duvet or combination blanket - a light summer blanket with a lower filling weight and a blanket of medium warmth with a higher filling weight are buttoned together. This is done using push buttons. An air cushion forms between the two ceilings. This creates a particularly warm duvet.
However, please also pay attention to your personal wishes here. A buttoned blanket is heavier than a special winter blanket. If you prefer a light blanket in winter, then perhaps a real winter blanket is more suitable for you with down filling. Those who like it simple and uncomplicated, want to react to the temperatures of the seasons and still rely on a single solution, will appreciate a four-seasons cover.
Please notice this duvet comes in two versions: Classic 90 and Basic. For Naughty Linen clients, we offer the highest of the range - Classic 90.
What is the difference between Swiss Dreams 4-season duvet and billerbeck Interlaken 4-season duvet?
Swiss Dreams is the casual line of products by billerbeck, made in Switzerland, where the quality and price ratio is optimal. Swiss Dreams use smaller goose down flakes than the classic billerbeck line, which means less filling power. The main brand billerbeck uses extra-large and flaky goose down for their products - your duvet or pillow will be lighter in weight and fluffier.
If you want to extra spoil yourself - choose Dauny line. Dauny was created for people who are used to buying only the best. Only the largest, flakiest, and best quality goose downs are used for Dauny products - Polish goose downs that are the number one in Europe. The absolute top of the Dauny range is the Icelandic Eiderdown duvets. We have full range of Dauny products available and ready to help you in choosing the best one for your needs, just drop us a line email@example.com
|Swiss Dream Caro 4-Saisons-Daunenduvet CLC 90|
|Heat points||+ = 5|
|160 x 210 cm
||250 g + 650 g
|200 x 210 cm||310 g + 810 g
|240 x 240 cm||430 g + 1110 g|
|Filling:||90% European goose down, 10% feathers|
|Washable:||60 ° C|
What is the difference between goose down and duck down?
Goose down is larger and stronger than duck down, which is why a duvet with 100 % goose down has a better fill power. The better quality is a result of the fact that geese are larger than ducks and generally have a longer life. Things you should pay attention:
- Goose down flakes is bigger than duck down flakes, which means: more fluffy and soft, lighter in weight, better isolation.
- There are different quality of goose downs that varies greatly - the size and the density. The bigger and more dense the goose down, the more fluffy your duvet or pillow. The difference can be huge.
- "Swiss made" - indicates that the downs undergo a special state-of-art cleaning process at billerbeck Switzerland factory, where they are treated in high temperature and all dust is removed. It takes hours and many different stages to prepare the down for billerbeck standard.
That said, the overall quality of the duvet matters more than the type of down. The higher the down quality, the higher the fill power and the better the insulation. For ClimaBalance® billerbeck used only 100% new, pure, European, particularly large flake goose down.
What does the percentage of feathers mean?
Feather provides support in a pillow and heaviness in a duvet. Feathers are flat and will not provide nearly as much fluff as what down will. Feathers also have a sharp shell, which will periodically stick out and poke you, causing some discomfort. If you’re not overly concerned about insulation, such as with pillows, personal preference will be the deciding factor.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide full custom-made service at no additional cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have and we will provide you with the quote.
Special conditions apply:
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The production of the linens will take between 3-5 weeks from the order confirmation.
- Minimum order - one full set per colour/ per model. We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: email@example.com