The innovative adaptable pillow filled with the fluff of down with the natural ball of Swiss millet inside. Millet pillows have a long tradition.
Millet adapts to the head and neck optimally, is particularly breathable, and regulates temperature, and thus ensures a constant, well-tempered bed climate.
You can adapt this Capa Hirse cushion from Dauny to your individual needs or those of your guests. Thanks to the additional filling material, which is included, you can adjust the support force of the pillow easily and without great effort. The pillow is suitable for stomach, side and back sleepers.
Dauny is a leading international premium luxury brand for duvets and pillows for more than 30 years.
More important than the down content is the volume of the down used. A large, flaky down insulates better, absorbs moisture better and ensures a constant balance between “warm” and “cool”, between “dry” and “damp”.
Only large flaky top quality downs are used for Dauny products.
This quality is achieved with state-of-art sorting machines that carefully sort feathers and down by weight using precise air flows.
This creates an incomparably cozy feeling of comfort. It also has a higher filling power. The duvet is therefore filled with less down, which leads to a reduction in weight. The sleeper never feels cramped, the duvet does not weigh on him, he just feels it very gently: an important factor for deep, restful sleep. After all, large flakes of down are significantly more durable and hard-wearing.
In terms of material and workmanship, Dauny makes no compromises.
Dauny is produced in Switzerland and our strict quality controls are always according to Swiss criteria.
A good duvet content needs a light frame, because what use is a super light content if the material is heavy? That is why only light cotton fabrics are used for Dauny duvets.
The down duvets are made with a particularly high-quality, fine Swiss batiste. The weave and finish ensure particularly fast moisture transport and excellent air circulation.
Depending on the firm content, thicker fabrics are required for pillows. Medium-fine cotton fabric for soft pillows - very fine-thread twill fabric for cozy pillows.
Care & allergy sufferers
This down pillow is suitable for allergy sufferers and has NOMITE® anti-mite protection.
|Dauny Capa Hirse millet pillow|
|50 x 70 cm
||130 g + 1150 g
|65 x 65 cm||160 g + 1400 g
|65 x 100 cm||250 g + 2150 g
|100% cotton, hydrophilic and breathable, with zip closure.|
Outside: 100% new, pure, large flake, European goose down, white. Top quality. VSB standard.
|Advantages:||Adapts to the head and neck, temperature regulation|
|Washable:||The outer pillow can be washed separately at up to 60 °C, inner pillow not washable|
What is the difference between goose down and duck down?
Goose down is larger and stronger than duck down, which is why a duvet with 100 % goose down has a better fill power. The better quality is a result of the fact that geese are larger than ducks and generally have a longer life. Things you should pay attention:
- Goose down flakes is bigger than duck down flakes, which means: more fluffy and soft, lighter in weight, better isolation.
- There are different quality of goose downs that varies greatly - the size and the density. The bigger and more dense the goose down, the more fluffy your duvet or pillow. The difference can be huge.
- "Swiss made" - indicates that the downs undergo a special state-of-art cleaning process at billerbeck Switzerland factory, where they are treated in high temperature and all dust is removed. It takes hours and many different stages to prepare the down for billerbeck standard.
What does the percentage of feathers mean?
Feather provides support in a pillow and heaviness in a duvet. Feathers are flat and will not provide nearly as much fluff as what down will. Feathers also have a sharp shell, which will periodically stick out and poke you, causing some discomfort. If you’re not overly concerned about insulation, such as with pillows, personal preference will be the deciding factor.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide full custom-made service at no additional cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have and we will provide you with the quote.
Special conditions apply:
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The production of the linens will take between 3-5 weeks from the order confirmation.
- Minimum order - one full set per colour/ per model. We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: email@example.com