Billerbeck Bamboo Pillow
This pillow is best for:
Innovative pillow filled with a supple, light bamboo fibre for a refreshing and restful sleep. It absorbs moisture well and releases it again, so it is cooling and temperature equalizing. Sustainable filling material, because it grows again quickly. With zipper, removable inner cushion and refill pouch for individual adjustment.
- Filling has AIRFLOCKS® (from the billerbeck product development) which are fibre balls with a 30% Lyocell content:
- High degree of air inclusion
- Elastic support
- Excellent moisture management
- Cover is quilted with 100% Bamboo viscose fibers
- Fine fabric with beeswax finish:
- Very skin-friendly and caring
- Has anti-allergic and anti-microbial effect
Care & allergy sufferers This down pillow is suitable for allergy sufferers. The pillow can be washed up to 60 ° C.
|Billerbeck Bamboo Pillow|
|50 x 70 cm
|50 x 90 cm||600g|
|60 x 60 cm||480g|
|60 x 90 cm||715g|
|65 x 65 cm||560g
|65 x 100 cm||860g
|100% cotton, fine fabric with beeswax finish, quilted with 100% bamboo (viscose fibers)|
70% polyester, 30% bamboo (viscose fibers), AIRFLOCKS fiber balls
|Advantages:||Suitable for allergy sufferers|
|Washable:||60 ° C|
Bamboo products, a factor of well-being. Bamboo is a fiber that offers a very natural sleeping experience. The cellulose of the bamboo plant from sustainable cultivation is used for the viscose fiber. A particularly soft, supple product with a long-lasting feeling of freshness, which optimally absorbs moisture and ensures a restful sleep.