Billerbeck Belair Pillow
This pillow is best for:
Particularly fluffy and supple fibre pillow. The sturdy and hard-wearing filling is hygienically fresh and has a soft, downy handle with high resilience. The particularly light fiber filling with a high degree of air inclusion mixed with the natural lyocell fiber enables active temperature and moisture management. With zipper, removable inner cushion and refill pouch for individual adjustment.
BELAIR combines a light, resilient micro-hollow fibre filling with a particularly soft lying surface thanks to cuddly soft cotton batiste with micro-hollow fibre quilting. The hydrophilic finish improves moisture transport and thus ensures a comfortable sleeping climate.
- High springback capacity
- Cuddly soft and moisture-balancing
- Down like handle of the filling
- Cover with hydrophilic equipment
- Washable up to 60°C
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- developed by the billerbeck-Stiftung Schlaf und Gesundheit® (Sleep and Health Foundation)
Care & allergy sufferers
This pillow is suitable for allergy sufferers. The pillow can be washed up to 60 ° C.
|Billerbeck Belaire Cushion|
|50 x 70 cm
|60 x 60 cm||400g
|60 x 90 cm
|65 x 65 cm||480g|
|65 x 100 cm||850g|
|100% cotton, batiste, hydrophilic, quilted with 100% polyester, AIRTEC®|
|Core:||70% polyester, 30% lyocell, AIRTEC micro®
|Advantages:||Suitable for allergy sufferers, Breathable|
|Washable:||60 ° C|
AIRTEC micro® fiber is a micro-cuddly fibre filling for pillows from billerbeck product development. The filling consists of 70% polyester and 30% lyocell (Tencel®). This ensures a soft grip and particularly good moisture regulation.
- Soft, down-like handle
- High resilience
- Very good moisture absorption and release thanks to Tencel® and their natural Lyocell Fiber that’s soft, smooth, and non-irritating to sensitive skin. This is also known for being hydrophilic.