Billerbeck ClimaControl® Pillows
This pillow is best for:
A high-quality 3-chamber pillow with perfect temperature compensation thanks to NASA high-tech – Certified Space technology. Not too warm, not too cold, just right for even temperature equalization during the night. High-quality goose down is combined with a temperature-regulating Outlast® high-tech knitted fabric. This is inserted on one side under the cover and thus unfold its effect immediately.
- Recommended for those who keep experiencing temperature changes
- With Outlast® high-tech knitted fabric. The revolutionary Outlast® temperature regulation concept, based on PCM technology ( Phase Change Material), absorbs the excess heat and stores it. If it gets colder, this is released again in order to offer an ideal comfort temperature throughout the night.
- Natural mite protection NOMITE® feature is particularly down- and feather-proof fabric ticking, which makes them suitable for house-dust-allergy sufferers.
Care & allergy sufferers This down pillow is suitable for allergy sufferers and has NOMITE® anti-mite protection. The pillow can be washed up to 60 ° C.
|Billerbeck ClimaControl® Pillows|
|50 x 70 cm
||150 + 550g
|50 x 90 cm||190 + 690g
|60 x 60 cm||150 + 550g
|60 x 90 cm||220 + 830g|
|65 x 65 cm||170 + 650g
|65 x 100 cm||270 + 1000g
|100% cotton, hydrophilic and breathable, with underlying Outlast knitted fabric (58% polyester, 42% silicone with PCM)|
Outside: 90% new goose down, white, 10% feathers, VSB standard
Inside: 100% new goose feathers, white, VSB standard
|Washable:||60 ° C|
What is the difference between goose down and duck down?
Goose down is larger and stronger than duck down, which is why a duvet with 100 % goose down has a better fill power. The better quality is a result of the fact that geese are larger than ducks and generally have a longer life. Things you should pay attention:
- Goose downflakes is bigger than duck down flakes, which means: more fluffy and soft, lighter in weight, better isolation.
- There are different quality of goose downsthat varies greatly - the size and the density. The bigger and more dense the goose down, the more fluffy your duvet or pillow. The difference can be huge.
- "Swiss made" - indicates that the downs undergo a special state-of-art cleaning process at billerbeck Switzerland factory, where they are treated in high temperature and all dust is removed. It takes hours and many different stages to prepare the down for billerbeck standard.
What does the percentage of feathers mean?
Feather provides support in a pillow and heaviness in a duvet. Feathers are flat and will not provide nearly as much fluff as what down will. Feathers also have a sharp shell, which will periodically stick out and poke you, causing some discomfort. If you’re not overly concerned about insulation, such as with pillows, personal preference will be the deciding factor.