Swiss Dream Nature Pillow (Classic 90)
This pillow is best for:
Modular 3-chamber cushion.
Pillow with the unique comfort concept - soft shell and supportive core. Quality product with Swiss origin. The outer pillow is filled with high quality goose down. The inner pillow is filled with the natural mixture of virgin wool and Swiss stone pine shavings.
- With natural mite protection NOMITE®.
- Suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Refill bag for individual adjustment of support force, can be ordered separately.
|Filling:||Outer:||90% new, pure, European goose down, white,
10% feathers, class I (Euro standard).
|Inner:||60% wool, best virgin sheep wool, fiber balls,
40% Swiss pine wood shavings, Swiss origin.
|Cover:||100% cotton, hydrophilic and breathable,
|Billerbeck Swiss Dream Nature Pillow Classic 90|
|50 x 70 cm||130 + 600 g|
|50 x 90 cm||170 + 750 g|
|60 x 60 cm||130 + 600 g|
|60 x 90 cm||200 + 900 g|
|65 x 65 cm||160 + 700 g|
|65 x 100 cm||250 + 1100 g|
What is the difference between goose down and duck down?
Goose down is larger and stronger than duck down, which is why a duvet with 100 % goose down has a better fill power. The better quality is a result of the fact that geese are larger than ducks and generally have a longer life. Things you should pay attention:
- Goose down flakes is bigger than duck down flakes, which means: more fluffy and soft, lighter in weight, better isolation.
- There are different quality of goose downs that varies greatly - the size and the density. The bigger and more dense the goose down, the more fluffy your duvet or pillow. The difference can be huge.
- "Swiss made" - indicates that the downs undergo a special state-of-art cleaning process at billerbeck Switzerland factory, where they are treated in high temperature and all dust is removed. It takes hours and many different stages to prepare the down for billerbeck standard.
What does the percentage of feathers mean?
Feather provides support in a pillow and heaviness in a duvet. Feathers are flat and will not provide nearly as much fluff as what down will. Feathers also have a sharp shell, which will periodically stick out and poke you, causing some discomfort. If you’re not overly concerned about insulation, such as with pillows, personal preference will be the deciding factor.