We know how important it is to get the right fit for your home. Take a closer look at our color options from the comfort of your own home. To help you find the right match, we offer fabric swatch samples to purchase of which can be credited towards your first order of a complete bedding set.
If you wish to know more about our linen or would like some advice on the best color combinations for your room, our friendly customer services team are available on +41 44 501 83 00 and are more than happy to help.
Made from 100% linen woven from European flax, pre-washed for softness and durability.
- Garment dyed and washed in small batches, so the color will be unique to each piece.
- Garment-washed and dyed using non-toxic dye
You'll love this because:
Our linen swatch samples allow you to create your own color combinations and see how they complement your existing decor.
We include complimentary express shipping in Switzerland and Lichtenstein.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide full custom-made service at no additional cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have and we will provide you with the quote.
Special conditions apply:
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at email@example.com
- The production of the linens will take between 3-5 weeks from the order confirmation.
- Minimum order - one full set per colour/ per model. We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org