- Pillowcase from 100% washed flax linen
- Sham has 3cm flanges and an envelope closure
- Linen weight - 180g/m2
- Machine wash 40°
- No ironing
Describing bedding seems totally useless - it's like falling in love with someone via the Internet. You should touch it, smell it, feel it, snooze in it. The only thing we can say - from now on, you will miss your bed wherever you go. Our obsession with good sleep is no joke.
Linen is a dream to sleep in year-round; it's light and more breathable than cotton in Summer, but keeps you cozy and warm in Winter. It's also super hard wearing and can literally last for decades if cared for properly. In fact, the more linen is lived in, slept in, washed - the softer and more beautiful it becomes.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.
Do not find a size or colour you are looking for? No problem!
At Naughty Linen we provide full custom-made service at no additional cost! Tell us the size, colour and model of the linens you would like to have and we will provide you with the quote.
Special conditions apply:
- Please email your custom sizes and colours wanted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The production of the linens will take between 3-5 weeks from the order confirmation.
- Minimum order - one full set per colour/ per model. We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! Due to this reason, we ask a minimum of a full set (duvet cover + two same size pillows) per colour. We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
- Custom made curtains, bedspreads, flat sheets and decorative pillows available too.
We will be happy to answer all your questions:
For all product & store enquiries please email: email@example.com