Fog Linen Duvet Cover
- Duvet cover made from 100% washed flax linen
- Expertly tailored and finished with 5cm flange
- Duvet cover has hidden-button closures
- Linen weight - 185g/m2
- Machine wash 40°
- No ironing
- Garment dyed and washed in small batches, so the color may slightly vary
Describing bedding seems totally useless - it's like falling in love with someone via the Internet. You should touch it, smell it, feel it, snooze in it. The only thing we can say - from now on, you will miss your bed wherever you go. Our obsession with good sleep is no joke.
Linen is a dream to sleep in year-round; it's light and more breathable than cotton in Summer, but keeps you cozy and warm in Winter. It's also super hard wearing and can literally last for decades if cared for properly. In fact, the more linen is lived in, slept in, washed - the softer and more beautiful it becomes.
- To offer zero-waste and avoid over-production some items are offered to pre-order. Items will be carefully tailored for you in 6-8 weeks after the full payment was done for the order.
- We ask you for a little patience to solve a huge waste problem - it takes so little to make a true difference. It starts with the brand, but we need the support of our clients! We can create the change together :)
- Over-production is the most polluting part of the production chain. Over 50% of garments have to be disposed, just because they were not sold. This is a huge problem that nobody talks about.
- We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.