Black Linen Fitted Sheet
- Fitted sheet made from 100% washed flax linen
- Expertly tailored and finished with a continuous elastic hem all around
- Fits mattresses up to 15 centimeters in height
- Linen weight 185g/m2
- Machine wash 40°
- No ironing
- Garment dyed and washed in small batches, so the color may slightly vary
We strongly recommend having a pair of fitted sheets per each set and rotating them regularly. Because they come under heavy wear and can tear more often than other items. If the same fitted sheet is used continuously - please expect a shorter life span.
Read how to prolong the life of your sheets and some insider tricks Smart Linen care.
If you have a different tall of mattresses we make fitted sheets individually. Just email your mattress height to email@example.com for the quote, and we will make a perfect fitting sheet just for you.
- To offer zero-waste and avoid over-production some items are offered to pre-order. Items will be carefully tailored for you in 6-8 weeks after the full payment was done for the order.
- We ask you for a little patience to solve a huge waste problem - it takes so little to make a true difference. It starts with the brand, but we need the support of our clients! We can create the change together :)
- Over-production is the most polluting part of the production chain. Over 50% of garments have to be disposed, just because they were not sold. This is a huge problem that nobody talks about.
- We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.