Free Linen Samples
We know how important it is to get the right fit for your home. Take a closer look at our color options from the comfort of your own home.
To help you find the right match, we offer free fabric swatch samples size 4cmx4cm.
If you wish to know more about our linen or would like some advice on the best color combinations for your room, our friendly customer services team are available on +41 44 501 83 00 and are more than happy to help.
Made from 100% linen woven from Premium European flax certified, pre-washed for softness and durability.
- Garment-washed and dyed using non-toxic dye
You'll love this because:
Our linen swatch samples allow you to create your own color combinations and see how they complement your existing decor.
We include complimentary express shipping in Switzerland and Lichtenstein.
- To offer zero-waste and avoid over-production some items are offered to pre-order. Items will be carefully tailored for you in 6-8 weeks after the full payment was done for the order.
- We ask you for a little patience to solve a huge waste problem - it takes so little to make a true difference. It starts with the brand, but we need the support of our clients! We can create the change together :)
- Over-production is the most polluting part of the production chain. Over 50% of garments have to be disposed, just because they were not sold. This is a huge problem that nobody talks about.
- We try to avoid any left-overs and waste of the fabric as much as possible. In fact, we are very successful at it - we have almost none! We counted the best ways to cut the fabrics to maximize the consumption of the piece and not to have materials to throw away.
Instead of showing only studio photoshoot of the linen bedding, we decided to show you a variety of looks. So you can get inspired by various options! You can get an idea of how different color and model linen sheets can be combined and how much it changes overall look - one different color linen pillowcase or fitted sheet, and your bed seems completely different!
As well we wanted to show the transition of the shades - your bed linens don't look the same all the time - the color undertones change from the morning sunshine to evening's light. That's the beauty of the cycle of time.